Pages

Thursday, May 14, 2015

CUSTOM HEAT TRANSFER BEDDING SET


For my last post on the Silhouette blog, I had to share just one more glitter heat transfer project. It is my new favorite product, one I will always keep on hand!

Custom Bedding | Amy Cox for Silhouette

I bought this cute bedding for my daughter’s room and I decided to glitter it up.  I measured the circles and cut a bunch (about 250) out of the mint glitter heat transfer material.  I cut them as close together as I could.  Then I just peeled them off the plastic and ironed them on right where I wanted them.  I only did it on the top 16 inches on the duvet cover where I wanted to fold it over.  I loved that this duvet cover was reversible, it adds a little more visual interest.

Custom Bedding | Amy Cox for Silhouette

It did take a while to iron all of the circles on, but it was totally worth it!   I also decided to make a monogram pillow for the top of the bed.  How cute is this vine monogram P?!

Custom Bedding | Amy Cox for Silhouette


I used the black glitter heat transfer material to cut the P and the sewable fabric interfacing to cut out the white fabric.  It’s always amazing to me how much character you can add to a room using the Silhouette!  I love it!

I have really enjoyed sharing my ideas here on the Silhouette blog.  They are such an amazing company with a fabulous product!  I hope that you have as much fun with your Silhouette as I have with mine!  I will try to post projects every now and then on my own blog, feel free to follow me there if you’d like.  :)  Thanks again Silhouette for this opportunity, you are a great!

1 comment:

  1. i never know the use of adobe shadow until i saw this post. thank you for this! this is very helpful. custom heat vinyl transfers

    ReplyDelete