Pages

Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Organization Labels


I love organizing things!  I like the saying "organized people are just to lazy to look for things", because that's how I feel. (It also makes me feel a little less OCD.)  I hate to search for things!  So I try to keep things organized around the house.  We have a lot of games that we store in our family room, and these boxes helped us keep them out sight.  But they caused the dilemma of searching for the game you want.  So I decided that with the subway art style I could label the boxes with all of the games inside.  Perfect solution!  I used Silhouette adhesive vinyl to label the boxes.  That way it can be easily removed if I change the games I have.  The vinyl sticks surprisingly well to fabric boxes!

1 comment:

  1. I love this idea so much. I am actually starting a toy organization process and was using vinyl for labels. Now, I want to try something like this. Love the look of your bins.

    ReplyDelete