I am so excited for the new year! I bought this amazing planner to help keep me organized and I’ve had fun making plans for the year so far. I decided to make some fun stickers to help decorate my planner. I went shopping in the design store to find designs that add a little pizzazz to the pages. Here’s what I came up with and how I did it….
- Open all of the designs you want to use and shrunk them down to under an inch.
- Select all of the designs that aren’t print and cut designs and turn the cut lines off. (I decided that because I am making them so small it would be a good idea to cut a little box around the shape instead of trying to make them too detailed.)
- Draw a box the size you want all of your stickers to be. (I like the one with the rounded corners.) I did mine as 1/2″ squares.
- Color all of the designs the way you want them and center them inside the boxes, then group them together.
- Now simple just print and cut!
I did a lot of little workout stickers to help make a good plan for my new year goals. I also did a bunch of chore stickers to help me keep up with the house work, which can be quite challenging with a little tornado running around the house! I love the way it turned out!