Pages

Thursday, May 14, 2015

GLITTER HEAT TRANSFER PILLOW



Besos-Pillow copy

Valentines is coming up!  Valentines Day is one of my favorite holidays, probably because I love all things girly and Valentines is full of hearts, pink, red, purple, and sparkly things.  I decided to make a fun Valentines pillow for my living room.  I found this super cute kissing silhouette design in the design store and I just had to use it.  I added Besos (kisses in Spanish) under the design for a fun little modern touch.  (My husband and I both speak Spanish so I thought that would be fun.)

Besos Pillow| Amy Cox for Silhouette

Can I just tell you how much I LOVE the new glitter heat transfer material!!!  It is my new favorite Silhouette product!  It is so super glittery and fun.  I want to put it on everything!  I have found that it cuts best on the Heat Transfer Flocked setting.  I seriously love this stuff!!!

Besos Pillow| Amy Cox for Silhouette

Besos Pillow| Amy Cox for Silhouette

No comments:

Post a Comment