Pages

Saturday, November 29, 2014

DIY HALLOWEEN COSTUME


DIY HALLOWEEN COSTUME



Cutest-baby-costume copy

I had a hard time deciding what to dress my daughter up as for Halloween.  I decided to make her the "Cutest Baby in the World" because everytime we ask her if she is the cutest baby in the world she dramaticly shakes her head yes.  It makes me laugh every time.  I thought it would be funny if people see the little sash on her and ask her if she is the cutest baby in the world because she will surprise them when she responds.  So I made her a little puffy dress and a sash to tie it all together.

Cutest baby sash |Amy Cox for Silhouette

To make the cute little sash I just cut a piece of 2" ribbon to fit her just right.   Then all I had to do is use my Silhouette, a cute little font, and some heat transfer material.  The Silhouette made the sash the easiest party of making this whole costume!

Cutest baby sash |Amy Cox for Silhouette

signature Amy-Cox
My Profile  |  My Blog  |  Instagram  | Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment