Pages

Saturday, November 29, 2014

SKETCH PEN ORGANIZATION TABS


DIY organization tabs


Can you believe it is back to school time already?  Where has the summer gone?  I decided to do a quick and fun organization post today.  Whether you are cleaning up the house after the kids have gone back to school, organizing a classroom as a teacher, or even trying to get your kids a bit more organized for the school year, this project could be super useful!

A few years ago I decided to cut down on the DVD clutter and organize all of my DVD’s in a big binder.  It has been amazing, except when I am trying to find the movie I want to watch.  I have them all categorized but there is still a lot of searching to be done.  Then it hit me, why not try tabs!  I created my own with the Silhouette, adhesive cardstock, and sketch pens.  I love the way it turned out.  Now I want to put tabs on everything!

Organization Tabs |Amy Cox for Silhouette

I made the inner flag by cutting the shape and then sizing it down a bit.  It was perfect!

Organization Tabs |Amy Cox for Silhouette

Organization Tabs |Amy Cox for Silhouette

Can’t you see how great this could be around the house or with school stuff?!!!  I love feeling more organized!  I once heard that organized people are just too lazy to look for things.  I agree with that!

How can the Silhouette help you get organized this fall?

signature Amy-Cox
My Profile  |  My Blog  |  Instagram  | Pinterest

Shapes used:

No comments:

Post a Comment