Pages

Saturday, November 29, 2014

DIY VINYL BIN LABELS


I love using graphic designs to decorate whenever I can.  I have a bunch of fabric covered bins in my house and I love finding fun ways to label them with Silhouette’s adhesive vinyl.  I love using the adhesive vinyl because then if I change my mind about what I want to use the bin for I can easily change the vinyl label as well.

DIY Bin Label|Amy Cox for Silhouette

I have a lot of bins I could decorate, but I started out with these two.  I love doing nails and knitting.  Both of these hobbies create a mess that I have to organize.  So I went on a search of the Silhouette design store to find designs that would inspire me.  I found this cute nail polish designand this awesome knitting ball design.  They turned out really fun.  My daughter LOVES them, or at least loves playing in them.  :)

DIY Bin Label|Amy Cox for Silhouette

signature Amy-Cox
My Profile  |  My Blog  |  Instagram  | Pinterest
Designs used:

No comments:

Post a Comment