Pages

Saturday, November 29, 2014

VINYL MOTIVATIONAL QUOTE WALL

Motivation Wall|Amy Cox for Silhouette

My husband and I have been trying to get back into a good exercise routine lately.  Some mornings it is really hard to get up when the alarm goes off at 6AM.  I have been collecting motivational quotes for a while thinking that at some point I would display them somewhere fun where I can see them everyday.  I tried to pick quotes that could motivate me in life and with my workouts.  Well, when I rolled over to shut off the alarm this morning I looked at the blank wall behind my bedroom door and I knew that was where my quotes needed to go.  It is a perfect place because when the door is open nobody would even know that they are back there and that would be the first place I look in the morning.

Motivation Wall|Amy Cox for Silhouette

After I cut all of the quotes out, I used painters tape to tape them to the wall so I could have a good idea of placement before I started to apply the vinyl to the wall.

Motivation Wall|Amy Cox for Silhouette

I am in love with the way this turned out!  I leave my workout clothes right below it and it servers as a great reminder to me of the goals I have set.
signature Amy-Cox
My Profile  |  My Blog  |  Instagram  | Pinterest
Shapes used:

No comments:

Post a Comment